Interested in a career where you are valued for your positive attitude, work ethic, emotional intelligence, professionalism, creativity, willingness to serve others, and ability to work well inside an agile team full of energy and ideas? Our ethos is to have happy clients and to be happy ourselves- and we are looking for professionals who can do things the Levatas (Levity and Gravitas) way.
A Product Owner is a proxy between Levatas and the client on projects, and is ultimately responsible for the success or failure of mobile and web projects. This client-advocate role is a notion that our ideal candidates will recognizes a statement of empowerment, not pressure.
The core responsibilities of the Product Owner are as follows:
- Working to discover, document, and prioritize client needs and requirements
- Facilitate and manage professional client communications by hosting client meetings, conference calls, and video conferencing.
- Owning and defining the prioritized backlog of user stories to deliver maximum value (Sprint Planning)
- Deciding upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Defining acceptance criteria (Definition of Done)
- Understanding the client’s perspective and priorities regarding the project
- Serving as the client spokesperson and internal liaison to Levatas project teams
- Ensuring that client receives maximum value and quality across all deliverables
- Maintaining the product backlog for the project
- Coordinating with the Levatas Marketing team to ensure that all departmental dependencies/requests are accounted for in the product backlog
- Collaborating with the Technology Lead to ensure that the client’s strategic goals are incorporated into the project’s backlog
Specific responsibilities on projects include:
- Ensuring the Levatas Scrum team has a clear vision and understanding of client strategy and requirements.
- Working closely with the Client and Levatas teams to balance schedule, timeline, and budget priorities for the project
- Working closely with the Customer Service Team to ensure client happiness
- Identify need for budget uplifts if/when necessary to achieve objectives
- Maintaining a project backlog in the JIRA instance, ensuring that new requests are logged and that the backlog is prioritized
- Ensuring happy clients by regularly collaborating using client facing project tools such Basecamp, TeamWork, Invision, Webex, and Google Apps.
- Create, manage and track project health, including, but not limited to: project schedules, detailed project plans, project scope statements, cost estimates, resource plans, manage risk, and status reports.
The perfect candidate for this job:
- Has 3-7 years of Product Owner experience building enterprise-grade applications, mobile applications, and online experiences
- Holds a certification from an industry recognized organization (CSPO, PMI-ACP, or other)
- Can provide at least 5-8 references for successful website, software, or application projects
- Preferred: Work experience at Marketing/Ad Agency or Web/Software Development firm during their career
Levatas is a collection of smart, creative individuals who shape brands and build technology so that we can help good companies solve hard problems. We have a passion for digital, a devotion to understanding human behavior, and a knack for making beautifully designed customer experiences.
This role is based in Palm Beach County, Florida. Must be local or willing to relocate. Candidate must have the ability to travel up to 25% of the time. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Levatas is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), and we strongly support diversity in our workforce.